Niagara Falls NY Seniors Discounts
Niagara Falls New York Point & Insurance Reduction Program
Niagara Falls, NY Defensive Driving PIRP Diversion Course
Niagara Falls NY Senior Citizen Discounts (See List Below)Did you know that senior drivers age 55 and over can get their existing
auto insurance discounted by as much as 15% by taking an online
defensive driving course? Yes you can and immediately!
New York State MMV Department of Motor Vehicles authorized
Niagara Falls New York PIRP (Point & Insurance Reduction Program) Defensive Driving Course is state approved and may be taken entirely online. Defensive driving courses are completed by New York drivers who have received a police citation for a traffic violation, drivers who wish to obtain a quick and easy insurance discount or to remove points from their driving record.
The senior citizen PIRP or mature driver course is generally given highly positive remarks among those who have completed the course, and judged favorably by most major insurance companies. The actual discount for drivers age 55 and older who have taken the course can vary. Generally the discount is 10%, but some companies provide as much as a 15% discount. Contact your insurance agent of the insurance provider for additional information.
Taxi cab and limousine drivers are required by the of New York TLC (Taxi and Limousine Commission) to take the state approved defensive driving course every three years.
Senior discounts are a great perk which comes with getting older! Many companies offer special deals, rates and bonuses to those over the ages of 50, 55 and 65 (Age requirements are set by each company)
We have set up this comprehensive list to bring you some of the current senior discounts you may have not known about!
1. Shopping Discounts
– Kohl’s offers a 15% senior discount every Wednesday to customers aged 60 or older
– Walgreens offers a 20% senior discount day once a month
– Dress Barn offers a 10% discount 1-2 times a week varied by location
– Michaels offers a 10% discount every day including sale items
2. Niagara Falls Attractions
– Niagara Falls Botanic Gardens – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $8
– Carnegie Hall Tours – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $16
– Central Park Zoo – Seniors 65 and older pay a discounted price of $17
– Empire State Building – seniors 62 and older pay a discounted price of $36
– Statue of Liberty – Seniors 62 and older pay a discounted price of $21
3. Eating Out
– Boston Market – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
– Burger King – Offers 10% off seniors 60 and older
– Wendy’s – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
– IHOP – Senior Discount offered but varies based on location
4. Other Discounts
– MTA Subway – Offers 50% off for seniors 65 and older
– AMC Theaters – Seniors receive special pricing for movie tickets
– America The Beautiful Senior Pass – for just $20 a year, seniors can purchase a pass to American national parks and historic sites.